Tuesday, February 15, 2011

To San Antonio I Go

Riverwalk
And I'm off to San Antonio for ten days! I'll be assisting with the production team on graphics for Chick-fil-A's annual Operators Seminar. I'm excited, I can't wait to see the riverwalk, stay in a hotel, and try something new. However, I'm going to miss my sweet husband and my little Kaito. I'm such a homebody. I love my cozy place and my little family...ten days. I can do this!

I'll be sure to keep you updated along the way. Pictures are a must. Anyone have a suggested restaurant//shop I should visit on the Riverwalk?

Cheers!

8 comments:

  1. Have fun! I've never been to the Riverwalk, but I've heard it's gorgeous and lots of fun. Can't wait to see your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love San Antonio! Definitely one of my very most favorite cities ever! Take lots of pictures of Riverwalk...its so beautiful! And check out the Marketplace... lots of great (cheap!) souveniers and fun stuff to see!!!

    Have fun!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if I ever told you how obsessed I am with Chick-fil-a. haha Unfortunately, they only have one here in MN at the university. It makes me so sad. Please tell them to make more here. Have fun in San Antonio! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what fun! Enjoy yourself, and don't worry about your hubby too much. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh! i'm so jealous! i lived in san antonio last year for an internship & absolutely loved it. the riverwalk is gorgeous! i don't know where all you will be, but if you get the chance, you should check out Rudy's bbq. Best bar-b-que in texas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, your blog is beautiful! I have just stumbled across it and love LOVE it! I'm new to the blogging world myself and I hope one day my blog can be as good as yours! I'm looking forward to reading more!

    Have fun in San Antonio!
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete