Monday, April 04, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up

Usually on Sundays I share my Project 365 for the week, some favorite posts, as well as random facts. Since I concluded my latest 365 challenge, I'm planning to use my Sunday post for something new and fun! I've been brainstorming all sorts of exciting ideas and haven't been able to decide just yet. So, for now, I'm going to share a random snapshot from my past. Kim over at Yellow Songbird hosts a Saturday snapshot link-up every week, so I decided to join in on the fun for the time being. :)

This is five years ago during our senior year of high-school before my homecoming dance. I went to a new school for my senior year and Jon accompanied me (the homecoming queen!)

5 Favorite Posts this Week
 * Collections/More Business Cards by Oh, Hello Friend'
 * Food > I baked donuts! by LoveElycia
 * One Line a Day by One Pearl Button
 * Disneyland in the 50's and 60's by Oh So Lovely
 * Inspiration for Your Nest: The Cramer Home by MaieDae

3 Fact About Yours Truly
 * I'm currently reading "The Handmade Marketplace" & "Well Being".
 * The last movie I watched was last night with husby called, "Moon"....so good!
 * I LOVE change; especially in my decor surroundings, wardrobe, and hair color.

2 comments:

  1. Woah that dress is pretty amazing.

    Also, I'm glad to hear you liked Moon because I've been debating if I should rent it or not.

    ReplyDelete