Friday, July 08, 2011

MaieDae Graphics: Minnie Vargas

I wanted to share a recent blog design I did for the lovely Courtney of Minnie Vargas. :) Courtney just started her blogging journey and it was so fun to give her something she could really grow into and be inspired by.

Courtney loves the look of tattoo fonts mixed with a slight nautical feel, so I tried to indirectly incorporate that into her overall look:

Click here for full preview
I'm currently booking design spots for the month of August if you are interested in blog design, wedding design, business identity design...you name it. :) You can check out my Graphics page for more info or email me at MaieDae@gmail.com for pricing quotes and any questions you might have!

PS - I had a WONDERFUL birthday. A huge thank you to everyone for all of the birthday wishes on the blog, twitter, and facebook. :)

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous design!! i love the font & the colors. you are one talented lady ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo... that is pretty. I second the comment about you being a talented lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this! I love your design style :) I've got to save my pennies, so you can make one for me!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again!
    I'm so excited to have something that's so me!
    you're too good at what you do :)

    ReplyDelete