Thursday, September 08, 2011

Birthday Boy


Today is Jonathon's 24th birthday! I'm so blessed to have such an amazing man with character and integrity in my life. I look up to him so much. I'm so proud of the man he is and is becoming. :) He is my very best friend and I hope that this day is so, so special for him.

We are planning to have a relaxing morning//afternoon and then go over to his parents' house later for a big dinner and eat his favorite meal, Stromboli! -- He got a new laptop for his birthday and, being the techie geek that he is (which I love), he's in "new technology bliss". :)

Happy Birthday Jon!!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I hope you both have a joyous day, filled with everything wonderful. Have fun!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun! happy birthday, jonathon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birthdays are so fun! Hope your (and his) day is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Jon! Hope you both have a magical day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Jon! My hubs just celebrated his birthday last week with a new iPad 2.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8.9.11

    Happy birthday jon! :)

    Love Simple Green

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww, happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete