Thursday, June 14, 2012

JON AND I IN WATERCOLOR

I have been meaning to share this beautiful portrait with you for awhile! The way-too-talented-for-words Beca of Tales of a Tumbleweed did this piece for Jon and me. After seeing her beautiful portrait work for Katie and Amy, I knew I wanted to add her work to my portrait collection.

The following pictures were taken by Beca. My portrait is still in it's packaging in a corner of my room waiting for a frame and a new home. :) I have a lot of picture hanging plans when we make our big move in July. I can't wait to find a wall for this beautiful piece.


Thank you, Beca, for sharing your amazing talent with me! I LOVE how it turned out. :) You can check out Beca's blog here AND you should also take a look at her AMAZING wood veneer eyewear while you're at it. They are pretty. darn. snazzy. ;)


12 comments:

  1. Anonymous14.6.12

    What a cute portrait, I love the earrings she drew on you! So talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's so pretty :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so so beautiful! and look, your wearing roots and feathers in it! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing style and technique. i would love one of these! show us where you hang it up :) --mila

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is absolutely gorgeous!


    Christen :>
    www.anunordinaryhello.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness this is the cutest thing ever! I love it and I feel like investing in getting something like this done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a cute picture, what a great keepsake :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I want to make one of these for Alec and I!

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGeeee!! This is SO pretty!! She is super talented!! I want a portrait too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pretty red hair and big spiked earring are spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow beautiful!

    Val
    http://valentinaduracinsky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete