Sunday, June 10, 2012

WEEKLY WRAP UP

This weekend, Jon and I canceled all of our plans and just spent the whole Saturday together. Sometimes our plans with friends and busy schedules need to be put on pause so we can rest and just enjoy each others' company. It was perfect and just what we needed. :)

This month is shaping up to be very exciting. Jenny is getting married in less than TWO WEEKS and my sister-in-law is having her baby girl soon. I can't wait. I can't remember the last time I got to hold a baby...maybe 4 years...or 5?? I love kids, but with my job and place in life, Jon and I are never around kids. So I am thrilled to be able to hold my little niece soon. I can barely stand it!

Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// Been doing a lot of logo research this week for my 9-5 job. Brainstorming ideas for the look and feel for their annual seminar next year. 2// Kaito keeps me company when I work from home. 3// Beautiful necklace from Roots & Feathers. 4// New iPhone case to replace my old wooden one. Love this case. I mentioned it in this Fancy Shmancy post and just had to get it. ;)

5 Favorite Posts:
* Step Inside With: The Couses by Pennyweight
* Card Craft: Gender Reveal Announcements by Here's Lookin at Me Kid
* Land Camera Photos by The Dainty Squid
* The Pregnant Housewife by Pretty Little Mustache
* How to Fill a Locket by Scathingly Brilliant

Favorite Blog of the Week:
* The Flowerchild Dwelling -- Kelly Ann is a fantastic designer and a truly inspirational blogger. I love the layout of her posts and she has impeccable taste in music. :)

Inspiring Me this Week:
* The first week of July is "vacation week". I'm definitely inspired to work hard and get to July for some relaxation time. :)

3 Things About Yours Truly: 
* Saw "Prometheus" in the theater on Friday, which led to a marathon of "Alien" movies on Saturday. I like me some Sci-fi.
* Made a fancy dinner this evening for my husband and in-laws.
* Thinking about getting this book.



10 comments:

  1. great shots, and you totally have the iphone case i've been obsessing over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What book?!

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. obsessed with the cell phone case! everything about it, the texture, design, color! i'd never lose it in my purse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love the cell phone case! thanks for the great post!

    katiechamel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11.6.12

    Wow that iPhone case is amaaaaaazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11.6.12

    Thanks for introducing me to Kelly Ann's blog. It's always great to find another amazing blog/blogger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aawww, thanks, lady!! YOU inspire ME. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so in love with that iPhone cover...


    Christen
    http://www.anunordinaryhello.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous15.6.12

    Such a good plan to cancel all of your plans and just be together - sounds awesome. Also, so what happens after you do logo research, mood boards? attempts at a logo? talk it out with someone to see what they're looking for?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Find out how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are earning their LIVING from home and are living their dreams TODAY.
    SUBSCRIBE TODAY

    ReplyDelete