Tuesday, February 26, 2013

SPONSOR FEATURE: SEASON MUST-HAVES

February is just about over! This is good because it means the cold weather *might* start turning into spring soon. Come on fickle Georgia weather! Let's get some sunshine and warmth! This month, I asked my sponsors to share their top two must-haves for the season. Mine would definitely have to be giant furry blankets and Lush's Ocean Salt scrub. See what my sponsors picked below:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Dani of High Walls - Must-Haves // My two 'must haves' would have to be: a good book - I believe in always keeping my brain active and inspired - I'm currently reading through the Sherlock Holmes stories after my boyfriend bought me the anthology for Valentines Day! Secondly, I think you should always have something that gives you confidence - my new go-to item to cheer me up is this pair of glitter ankle boots, every time I put them on I feel a little bit fancy! Find Dani here; blog & twitter

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Michelle of Creature Type - Must Haves // Pastel Colors: I've been feeling the need to dress extra sweet and sugary lately to combat the winter dreary-ness! From my pink tights to my minty scarf, everything is cozy ,but happily colored! Tegan and Sara's "Heartthrob": Tegan and Sara have been one of my very favorite bands for years and I have a lot of happy memories listening to them with my best friend. I've had their wonderful new album on repeat for weeks! Find Michelle here; blog & shop.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ashleigh of Lovestoned - Must Haves // Right now I am shopping for new flatware and found this really amazing set. The birch handle is my favorite - it's something that my husband and I can actually agree on, shocker!  Now if I could just get him to let me buy it! I'm also in desperate need of some sunshine right now. How long can winter go on?! As much as I want to break out all my maxi skirts and tank tops I will be happy to just surround myself with fresh flowers and doodles. I am so in love with all of the journals from Minted, especially this brightly colored one! Find Ashleigh here; blog & instagram

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

April of Jototes - Must Haves // Q&A a Day Journal and Urban Decay Naked 2 eyeshadow palette. Find April here; facebook & pinterest

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amanda of Amanda K by the Bay - Must Haves // I've had my eye on these pretty lacy suede oxfords for spring, and I would love a throw pillow for my new couch! Find Amanda here; blog & pinterest.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Beth of Until Only Love Remains - Must Haves // My two "must haves" this season are a pair of the new GAP skimmers (I am just in love) and Burts Bees Chapstick (A must have in the Colorado winters!) Find Beth here; blog & facebook.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nat of Modern Buttercup - Must Haves // This season, my two top picks are Lush's Sweet Lips sugar scrub and Burt's Bees hand salve! These two products are some of my absolute favorites, and I don't know how I would survive winter without them. They're lifesavers! Find Nat here; blog & twitter

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Christine of Flapper Girl - Must Haves // Haley Doc Marten Boots (my favorite boots) & "Waiting for Something to Happen" by Veronica Falls (my current favorite album). Find Christine here; blog & shop.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Liz of Donna's Decembers - Must Haves // The soda fountain dress from Modcloth that is the perfect shade of yellow and a fresh copy of The Great Gatsby to read before the movie hits theaters! Find Liz here; blog & shop

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Magen of Crumpled Fantasies - Must Haves // LUSH lip scrub for my dry winter lips and a Hello Apparel sweatshirt to keep me warm and comfy until the weather warms up! Find Magen here; blog & twitter

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mia of Mia Malene - Must Haves // Black Converse: I am a Converse-addict. I own a ton of them in a ton of different colors and different versions. Oddly enough, I don't wear most of them. But my black low cuts seem to be glued to my feet; especially during this season. Which is weird seeing as everyone is walking around in their warm boots, trying to stay warm. Me, I just need my converse and I'll be happy - and a warm jacket of course! Volbeat 'Beyond Hell/Above Heaven': Volbeat is a Danish band that I absolutely love. Their music is truly amazing and I've attended a few of their shows. I am currently waiting (not so) patiently for their new album so while passing time I'm listening to this album on repeat; the perfect way to start and end my day. Find Mia here; blog & twitter

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Poly of This Enchanted Pixie - Must Haves // Lush Mother's Day in Paradise gift box and the new Rising Appalachia album. Find Poly here; blog & shop

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What are your "must-haves" for the season? Please let me know in the comments below! Interested in sponsoring Maiedae for the month of March? Check out my advertisement page here for all of the rates and sizes. :) 


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Volbeat! Mia has fantastic taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous26.2.13

    I'm totally the same with Burt's Bees.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete