Saturday, October 05, 2013

BEAUTY: BOXED HAIR COLOR REVIEW

One of the questions I get the most is what color I use for my hair and what type of box dyes I prefer. Recently I've been using the new Garnier Olia brand and have had lots of questions about what I think of the product. Today I'm talking about the box dyes I've used and which one I love the most. :)



Products Mentioned:
* Olia Box Color in Light Intense Auburn - Garnier
* Nutrisse Box Color in Light Intense Auburn - Garnier 

Do you use box dyes? What are your favorite brands? :) I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! I'm visiting friends in North Georgia this weekend for a little down time and a reunion at my alma mater. SO enjoying this beautiful weather in Georgia.

Follow my YouTube Channel here!

No comments:

Post a Comment