Tuesday, January 14, 2014

THE WEEKLY

Alrightly! I'm just a few days over 37 weeks and definitely starting to have signs of pre-labor! Things are moving along and we couldn't be more thrilled to meet Soren within the next 3 weeks!! On a kinda poopy note, I tested positive for the flu yesterday and have been stuck in bed sick for the past couple days. What do you do when you're 37 weeks pregnant and have the flu? Cry. Haha, it hasn't been too bad. I've been trying to take a lot of time to rest, eat good, healthy food, and my OB approved some meds that have been really helpful in my recovery. Jon has the flu too, so we are working hard over here to get back into good health before baby comes. I don't love the idea of going into labor while having the flu...not fun!

Other than that, before getting sick we spent a lot of time over here checking off to-do's and prepping for baby. We are in a good place, bags are 90% packed for the hospital, we've collected all the baby necessities we think we'll *need*, we've gotten some home projects done, and now it's just a waiting game!

Snapshots of the Week: 1// A little something for Soren's nursery. 2// Spent a lot of time painting last week! Loving this Emerald color by Pantone. Can't wait to show you what we did with it! 3// Yes please! 4// Obligatory sick-day photo. ;) -- You can follow all my snapshots on Instagram!


Favorite Posts/Pins/Articles:
* I can always use some home styling tips! Love this coffee table decor guide!
* I've always wanted to improve on my meal planning skills.
* Thanks Moorea for putting together this Nate Berkus collection board, now I need everything! ;)
* Lots of yummy smoothie recipes here!
* Love this article on being your own photographer (tripod photography).

Inspiring Me this Week:
Feeling very inspired to get back into shape and eat all of my favorite healthy foods. Had a difficult time saying no to my sweet-tooth during pregnancy and really want to get back to it after Soren arrives.  Really want to experiment with juicing too!!

Weekly Question! (please give your answer below!!)
* What show are you currently loving right now! Need some good ideas for maternity leave. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment