Thursday, February 13, 2014

BEAUTY: FAVORITES FROM JANUARY

Better late than never! I pre-recorded this favorites video before having Soren and was recently able to sit down and edit it. :) To be honest, I'm kinda freaking out that it's already mid-February, I can't believe it's already been two weeks since we had little Soren! Despite my tardiness, check out my favorites from the month of January. :)



PRODUCTS MENTIONED
* Eau Good Filtered Water Bottle - Black + Blume
* Twisted Peppermint Lotion - Bath & Body Works 
* Water Flosser - Waterpik 
* Ignite the Night - Essie 
* Body Soaps - LUSH 
* Mineral Veil - Bare Minerals 

Proudly a partner of the Pushpin TV Network. Like their Facebook page here for more videos on fashion, beauty, DIY, and cooking! Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment